Wednesday, December 17, 2014

BACK FROM OBLIVION!

Been a while, hasn't it?

Much has transpired since my last post here. I wrote and drew another in my line of instructional comic books for libraries, this time for Independence Community College in Independence, KS (You can read the book HERE; give it time to load, because the file is huge!). Then, as soon as the book was completed, I moved across the country...1800 and some odd miles, to be exact, all the way from Southeast Kansas to the Portland, Oregon region, where I look forward to carving out an all-new niche for myself in the library world.

The Kansas library community was very good to me, and while I'm loving Oregon, there are many people in Kansas I will miss terribly...people who truly embraced my work and who at every turn encouraged to do more, be more. You know who you are. It's because of you that a part of me will always miss being a Kansas librarian.

I'm currently concentrating on completing the final book in my series of library instructional comics. It's shaping up to be my favorite of the bunch, and I can't wait to show it to you! In the meantime, you'll have to make do with fresh new reviews, the first of which can be read in the very next entry...

1 comment:

  1. Wow, welcome to Oregon. I work at a library about two hours South of Portland. We do a lot of reading in this state; especially during the rainy season!

    ReplyDelete